My little one has quite an appetite and is always thirsty, so it is important to me that my umbrella stroller has a child snack tray with cup holder and because I am a bit of a caffeine addict a parent tray is also a must.
In no particular order these are some of my best and worst umbrella strollers with snack trays:
– Super lightweight aluminum frame
– Easy to fold.
– Snack tray which hinges open and closed means baby can get to it with ease, and it also has dual cup holders.
I absolutely love the large storage basket because I always tend to go out over prepared, which is no problem with this Umbrella stroller.
– Wheels tend to be flimsy. The ride tends to be a bit bumpy and uncomfortable and is not at all suited for rugged terrain.
This should be classed as a cheap Umbrella Stroller with Snack Tray and Large Basket and not a mid-level stroller and as my Son’s safety is first and foremost this would not be my first choice of an umbrella stroller.
The Cosco Acella Go Light Umbrella Stroller with Snack Tray has proved difficult for me to review as it is a pretty standard umbrella stroller and doesn’t have many wow factors, however, that by no means makes it inferior to other strollers in its class.
– 3-point harness system
– Multi position reclining seat
– 1-hand folding make this a nice entry level stroller.
Child snack tray with large cup holder, the self-locking latch and obviously the parent tray with 3 cup holders as I always like my cup of coffee along for the ride.
– Average sized open storage basket
Would I buy this stroller? Yes, I most definitely would as a second stroller to use for quick trips to the shops or to leave at Granny’s house.
Loads of Pros:
– 3-position reclining seat
– 3-point safety harness and large storage basket.
The Child snack tray with cup holder pivots open from either side and with its lightweight frame and 1-hand fold and stand it is compact.
My favorite pros are the parent tray and storage, and what child doesn’t like Disney?
– The wheels that keep locking and it is difficult to maneuver.
I am short, and my son is big for his age, so I need a stroller to be lightweight, so I can easily manage a three-year-old, and umbrella stroller without problems so to sum up this is what I would look for:
– Child snack tray
– Parent tray
I am confident that with all the options available there is definitely an umbrella stroller that was made just for my Son and me.